Sunday, April 13, 2008

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/229

check out this link. I was given this by heather and my aunte Brook. She is passionately interested in eastern faiths and physical expressions of those faiths. Jill Bolte Taylor is a Brain scientist who experienced a stroke. She chronicled the experience as someone who intimately knew and understood the function of the brain. Her challenge is quite profound. She challenges us to live fully connected to our world. in essence to choose to live our right brain. to live nirvana, promoting peace, compassion, and a realized interconnectedness. check it out it is a brilliant awakening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=jildi ftp 1.5.6.1536 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg