Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to the blog.

I have missed writing for writing sake. Thus as i journey to this new part of life I am going to start blogging again. Feel free to join in or ask questions if you come across this. This is not meant for mere voyeurism, otherwise i would just write in my journal (which i have started to do again beyond this page.)

So whats new? Well i am currently going through the process of having my ordination recognized by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America. As of Monday i am now an official candidate for recognition. Next Friday i will have my theological review panel in Berkley Ca. God willing and my abilities achieving that will go really well and the process should be finished in the next few months (best case scenario). This is a huge process for Heather and I of having our lives match our theology in a more cohesive way.

No comments: