Sunday, March 16, 2008

what fridays meeting means...

Ive had a few people ask me what my meeting on Friday means for the rest of this process. Good question (Melissa and Paul). As far as timing, it virtually means that the rest part II of the process is on my own time table. I can finish, and move to part three (approval) as soon as i am capable of meeting with three men and working through a few texts. I am thinking probably a month.

That will lead me to the third and final part of the process, which will put timing back into the hands of the Synod. Thus we will see what happens. But at this point i am thinking no later than early summer...Possibly late April or early may.

that is in my process with the synod and the church wide organization. as for the church they too have their process and could possibly create so options prior to those dates.

No comments: